- Most commonly known as a dermatological remedy.
- Bladder health maintenance
- Female health maintenance: Internally and as a douche to help with white discharge. Helps with menopause and menstrual disorders.
- May reduce infections, especially in the urethra and prostate gland.
- For bruises
- For upper respiratory infections. Serves as a expectorant, for coughs, and may help for bronchitis
- Purifies the blood. Detoxification and cleansing.
- Flatulence and for gastrointestinal disorders
- Liver health maintenance
- Promotes sleep.
- Used for hemorrhages, as in spitting of blood and dysentery.
- May be beneficial in the treatment of internal bleeding.
- Skin inflammations.
- For staunching of blood.
- Sore throat.
- Varicose veins